Thursday, May 13, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a very busy Easter weekend. Lots of egg hunting, candy eating, and great worship!!


Friday was the class egg hunt. My sister got to come to Kensley's class, which a great treat for Kensley.

Kennedy had her first egg dying experience. The egg lost the battle!

Big Daddy in some grilling action. Our old grill bite the dust, so we had to get a new one. Cabe is in Egg Head heaven!

Easter bunny goodies

All the yummy desserts! I made the candy nests, and I have to say this was the first Paula recipe I have tried where I liked my original better. She called for butter crisco instead of butter for the rice krispies. Never try that, it was awful! The key lime pie was so good! My sister said it took forever, but the work paid off. And my Mom's lemon cake, this is one of my all time favorite desserts.


Klay and my nephew Carson swapping eggs. They were so funny they didn't realize the money ones were the good ones!

I didn't get a group shot of our family in our Easter outfits. I had big plans, we all matched, but Klay and sidewalk chalk had other plans. Our cute church clothes didn't last long. And no Kensley didn't wear those flip flops with her dress. Luckily her cousin has big feet so she could borrow some play shoes.

Kennedy LOVED hunting eggs! She liked it even more when she realized they were filled with chocolate.


We went to the Saturday night worship service at our church, it was so amazing I could of gone back the next day. It was a great Easter weekend and we are so blessed that "He is risen!"

No comments: