Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kennedy is ONE!!!!!

Happy Birthday sweet baby girl!!! You have stole all of our hearts through your first year, and found your place in family just nicely!! You complete our family, and will always be the baby. I think you know that really well too, because you can make your brother and sister do anything you want them too.

You have grown so much this first year and it has gone by way too fast. It seems like yesterday we were holding you and you looked like this



Now you look like this



May God bless you in your road of life, and may you always know that you have a family that loves you more than words can express!!

3 comments:

The Hortons said...

AWWW! Sweet baby girl! She is so beautiful just like the rest of your family!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Becky said...

Hey Katy! My name is Becky, I am Vicki Altland's daughter. Carla was at mine and Bonnie's baby shower this morning and we were talking about blogging and she told me about yours :) Bon and I have been blogging for years and love it! Your kids are so beautiful and I know Carla was so excited to get ot Kennedy's party today...she loves those grandbabies! Well-look forward to keeping up with your blog now and hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Becky

The Browns said...

Hey Katy!

I'm Becky's sister^^, Vicki's OTHER daughter. Becky & I are really into blogging too! Your kids are so cute & we just love your mother-in-law. She is such a good friend to our mom. I hope Kennedy had a great Birthday party & I'll add a link to your blog from mine. My blog address is:

thebrown-family.blogspot.com

Hope ya'll had a Happy Thanksgiving! God Bless!

Bonnie