Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beautiful Curls

Today we did a little shopping downtown and then got Klayton's hair cut. I was a little sad (okay maybe a lot) to see his beautiful curls go. This little man has had his curls now since around March. When he was littler his hair in the back would curl up and he just looked like an angel. So back in the spring I decided it was too cute and we were going to let his hair grow.

It grew and it grew, but the boy never sat still so after I would fix his hair each morning he would go out and turn what was precious into this.............


Since his hair was never kept up and he was starting to look unkept, which he isn't, I decided it must be cut.

This was the first time I've ever taken him to my hairdresser Ashley. She did a really good job and he looks so handsome again. I was amazed at all the hair on the floor I should have taken a picture of it but my little camera is messed up so I didn't get any pictures.

Before:


After:


Photos are not the best quality because they were taken with my phone, but still cute.

4 comments:

Rachel Cox said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! :-) We missed you!

So cute! I'm lovin' the hair cut!

Heather said...

He looks so grown up!!!! SOOOOO grown up!

Amber said...

Katy, your family is adorable and you look so happy! I'm so jealous of your holiday to Disney World, I love that place! I know you randomly see Megan and Erin at church and they just say how sweet your family is!!! Thanks for the blog, so I get to see you guys! Amber

The Hortons said...

aww i love this hair! he looks so grown up