Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Not just milk anymore

Baby K got her first bite of food today. After several rounds of reasoning with Cabe why she shouldn't eat today, I finally just gave in. I ordered her a highchair which came in today at Wal-Mart, but it was pouring down rain all afternoon so we didn't get out to pick it up. I am just weird about things like first bottles, first food, first night in crib....you get the point. Well I just didn't want her eating any baby food until she was exactly four months old and also with her highchair. You know I have to have pictures, so I wanted it really memorable.
Well she had her first bite today, and I survived without the highchair and a day short of four months.
It was tough, but daddy was so very persistent about him wanting to feed her.

They are so precious after they eat!!!

Proud Daddy and the banana baby!


She really enjoyed her bananas I think, and she did a great job eating on her first try. I got tons of pictures and filmed the whole thing. We all traded off feeding her, and the kids had to try out the bananas too! They have to experience everything we do with her, but thats okay I don't want them left out and they feel really special helping with Kennedy.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

Love the pic of Baby K and Cabe