Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kennedy is 4 months

I don't have a picture from today, but if I did Baby K would look sad in it. She has her first ear infection. She has seemed kinda groggy the past few days and started running a fever last night, so today I took her to the doctor.

She seemed to have the whole seasonal allergy junk everyone has. All weekend I was chewing cough drops and carrying Kleenex everywhere. Not to mention the pounding headache that goes along with it all. I knew if Kennedy's head felt like mine she was feeling awful.

After shopping Tuesday afternoon with my mom and Kennedy sleeping through all of it. I mean ALL day! She ate twice, I knew she wasn't feeling good. Today the nurse practitioner saw her and said her ear was red but she didn't have a full blown infection, but by next week I would be in there with her ears swollen. They gave her a round of antibiotics, so hopefully she will be back to her normal happy self soon.

Little one weighed in at 12 lbs. 10 oz.

No comments: