Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Insomnia

I don't have a clue why I am still wide awake and it is now 2 a.m. I wish I could say I was rocking my sweet baby, but she is sleeping beside me like an angel. I have no excuse for being up, except I have a horrible case of insomnia.

It has become irritating as you can imagine, going night after night with little to no sleep at all. I am up early with the kids and usually very grouchy and groggy. I don't understand why I can't sleep, but please if you would, and I know this sounds silly. But would you pray along with me that I can have rest. It is to a point that is really disturbing and even maybe a medical condition. I need to have my strength to take care of the kids each day, and I hate being sluggish and grumpy.

On a good note, since I'm up late I'm on of the first to read Angie's post tonight about her book deal! Praise Him!! I know I will be anxiously awaiting the publishing of Audrey's story. Maybe I can luck out and go to her book signing. You would think I'm asleep, because now I'm just dreaming. Her strength is beyond my comprehension. Spiritually and emotionally she is a true warrior. She is the type of Sunday I would love to have in my bible study group.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, Katy...I will definitely pray for you to get some rest. I have SUCH a hard time with sleep....mainly getting to sleep...and it is MISERABLE! I didn't know about Angie's book deal, so I am headed over there now for the update!!!