Thursday, February 19, 2009

How well you know your man quiz

I'm doing the quiz I saw on Heather's blog about knowing your man well. I love these quizzes and I knew I was going to ask him these once I saw it anyways, so I thought I would share.

This is how well I know Cabe:

1.He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Either Intervention or XBox

2.You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch or Caesar

3.What's one food he doesn't like? Mushrooms, onions, or bell peppers

4.You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Coke

5.Where did he go to high school?
Conway High School

6.What size shoe does he wear?
11.5

7.If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Guns (Yes, I do hate that!!)

8.What kind of sandwich does he like?
Turkey

9.What would this person eat every day if he could?
Chick-fil-A #2 Large it with a Coke

10.What is his favorite cereal?
Cascadian Farms Organic granola, Cinnamon Toast, or Apple Jacks

11.What would he never wear?
Corduroy pants(His mom bought him some nice ones that sat in the closest for years)

12.What is his favorite sports team?
Razorbacks (He isn't that crazy about them lately, so maybe the Cowboys)

13.Who did he vote for?
McCain

14.Who is his best friend?
I would say I probably am. We are the closest, but for a guy it is Chad.

15.What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Put on my old lady hand cream before bed or procrastinate

16.What is his favorite color?
Orange or blue

17.You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
I bake his Mammaw's German Chocolate cake every year for his birthday.

18.Did he play sports in high school?
No, he didn't like the coaches when he moved here.

19.What could he spend hours doing?
Hunting or playing XBox NCAA football

20.What is one unique talent he has?
Oh that's a weird one. I can't think of any "unique" talent but blows duck calls really well. (On a weird note however he is the only person I know who counts his bananas in his cereal so he knows he has eaten them all!Ha!)

No comments: