Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The mom song



One of my fav bloggers had this up this morning! I thought it was so funny, and true! Loved the part about don't cry or I'll give you something to cry about. That's my moms line! My sisters and I know that one all too well growing up! Luv ya momma!

Also I thought this was fitting since we were oh so behind this morning. Kensley got to so at around oh nine....yeah bad mommy, all my fault. I kinda fell back asleep at 6, since I had just laid down from being up with Kennedy. She had a couple of bad choking spells last night so I was up suctioning, and worrying like crazy. All those mom things! I told Cabe just the other night that I swear I think I have only slept an hours worth in the five years I have been raising my kids.

Can't God put somewhere in that fine print that mothers days are 72hrs. long. I'm still hoping for that one! ha,ha!

2 comments:

The Rogers said...

That is so true and funny. I see my mother coming out in me more and more. Scary!! I hope you all are doing better and you are in my prayers. Becca

Heather said...

I love that mom song!! Katy- I am just now getting caught up on your posts and am so sorry you have had such a bad time lately. Please know that I will put you and your sweet family in my prayers! Kennedy is precious-just like your other two!!- Congrats!