Sunday, November 2, 2008

Daddy's hunting buddy, plus Ella Grace



This morning Kensley and Cabe when on their first deer hunt together of the season. I have protested this forever, but when they team up I'm usually the one who loses the battle. She loves to go down to deer camp with him before season and ride on the four-wheeler and set up camp. Since she has been back this year, she has begged me ever since to let her go. I finally caved in to both her and Cabe, and let her go.

As you can see in the picture though, she has her new babydoll Ella Grace with her. She was really excited to go until Cabe woke her up, and the bear in her came out. She cried for Ella to go or she was not going. Since Daddy was so pumped about his little hunting buddy going, I didn't want to disappoint him, so we just let Ella tag along.

I wish I would of had a camera with them in the woods. She strapped Ella into her baby backpack carrier and headed out with daddy. This year she came back with a good report that she had stopped a big deer. Last year when she went to camp she made herself nice and cozy by the heater, and proclaimed to me that she "gets good sleep deer huntin!"

No comments: