Monday, December 15, 2008

Mr. Perfect

I saw this on someones blog and I thought it was just precious. I'm doing one of my own, so that hubby is a little more incorporated into the blog. We do a lot as a family now, and not so much as just a couple these days. I love him to pieces, though, we don't always get the time for us, he came first and its important sometimes to remember that. So Mr. Perfect here is a little about you. I love you babe!

1. Who is your man?
Micheal Cabe

2. How long have you been together
High School sweethearts, started dating in ninth grade. We will have our 6yr. wedding anniversary this year!

3. Dating/Engaged/Married?
Happily Married

4. How old is your man?
25

5. What's his middle name?
Cabe

You or your man:

1. Who eats more?
Really depends on the food. I can out number him by far on anything Mexican, but he likes his country cookin. Ha

2. Who said "I love you" first?
It was one of those things we both said it, we wanted to wait until the right time from both.

3. Who weighs more?
Him, and happily I never passed him up during pregnancy.

4. Who sings better?
I love to belt it out in the car, I'm my own American Idol. But he has a really great voice, I love when he will sing something to me.

5. Who's Older?
Him by a couple of months

6. Who's smarter?
He is defiantly more book smart. He doesn't like to study, but he soaks up things I would never pick up on. I like the tease him however, and tell him he didn't get to experience much in Camden!

7. Who's temper is worse?
Unfortunately we both have a temper. I don't blow up as much, but its like the roof blows when I do.

8. Who does the laundry?
I do it all. Only when I'm sick will he attempt it. The washer intimidates him.

9. Who does the dishes?
Me most of the time, every once in a while he will do them and I'll dry them.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
He does, he likes to be closest to the door.

11. Who's feet are bigger?
His

12. Who's hair is longer?
Of course mine. I'm not one for that image.

13. Who's better with the computer?
He is much better, but I like to think I can navigate online better.

14. Who mows the lawn?
He does. I would at the old house, but the riding lawn mower scares me now, so he does it.

15. Who pays the bills?
He takes care of everything for us and the business, and I pay the house and car.

16. Who cooks dinner?
Me always. One nights he does, we have breakfast or grilled cheese. Those are the two things I don't cook good, and he does it perfect!

17. Who drives when you are together?
Him, but his driving scares me. Way too fast! Luv ya babe

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
He does.

19. Who's the most stubborn?
Him by far!

20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong
He is really good about that, I had to work on it.

21. Who's parents do you see more?
His.

22. Who named your dog?
I have named both. My names always seem to fit once we meet the dog.

23. Who kissed who first?
He kissed me of course, no brainer if you know Cabe

24. Who asked who out?
He will tell you the story of that one. He asked me everyday for weeks and I told him never. Finally we went out and I considered it our first date, but his friend came with us, so he said it wasn't a date.

26. Who's more sensitive?
I am way more sensitive, but he is sensitive.

27. Who's taller?
Him, but we are both short.

28. Who has more friends?
He does. I have lost a lot of old friends as I've gotten older, but made many new. Not close friends like Cabe has and keeps in touch with.

29. Who has more siblings?
I do, I have two sisters, he has one.

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I would say he does. I never really push things my way.

No comments: