Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Soon will be baby...

We went for my last doctors appointment today! Dr. Lawrence decided she wants to induce Tuesday morning. I just knew I would have Kennedy on my due date of December 1st. I thought if I didn't go into labor then the doctor would induce on that day. She thinks though that Kennedy is healthy enough now and it will be better on me if we just go ahead and induce. She has had to induce with both Kensley and Klayton and I was really hoping this time my water would break and all that neat stuff. It would be a whole new experience for Cabe and I, but I just don't think my body would ever do it. My babies like to stay nice and cozy in mommy's belly.

I am glad though to know that I have this weekend to finish up my last minute preparations and make sure I have everything for Kennedy. I will try to relax and keep my feet up. I just keep thinking of things to do now that I'm afraid I won't have time for after, and I just want to be ready for her and the holidays.

I am a little worried tonight though because today in the appointment Dr. Lawrence heard the baby's heart skipping beats which she hasn't heard before. She doesn't think it is much since she hasn't heard it before now, but she will monitor me closely during labor to make sure the baby isn't in distress. I am so overly worried and concerned. I have already researched the condition which she said this is, I am just praying for the best and that Kennedy is born healthy. Please keep us in your prayers and pray for her little heart to be good.

Soon I will able to share sweeties pictures! I can't wait to meet her!! I'm so excited to see how much hair she has

No comments: