Sunday, September 21, 2008

County Fair

We went to the fair a few weekends ago, and I'm just now getting those pictures uploaded. We met up with sweet little Lily and her grandparents. It was Lily's first time at the fair (she is only 14 months) and she was so curious about everything. Cabe and I were taken back by how calm and intrigued she was with everything. I forgot how young children at that age just soak up everything. She would stare at all the flashing lights and just loved riding on the carousel. I was really happy she got to come enjoy the fair with the kids. Kensley thinks she is just the cutest thing and loves babying her.
Lily's mommy was at home with her new baby sister Anna. They had just come home from the hospital on Saturday, because Anna was jaundice. Those are two of the cutest little girls! I'm happy to know our little girl and Anna can be playmates.

We went around the time it was getting dark so we didn't stay long. We rode some of the kiddie rides, and toured the animal barns. The kids just absolutely love the carousel, I don't know what it is but there is something magical about them.





No comments: