Monday, March 24, 2008

Diet Coke Addict!?!

Here is a picture of what my husband and I see every time we see my mother in-law. We give her such a hard time about her Sonic Diet Coke, not because she has to have a diet coke just from Sonic. But because she orders this.....



And she drinks this.....



We have tried to understand her reasoning of buying the large because it is happy hour, but still at 10 at night this is the drink we see her with. Is there such thing as an addiction to Sonic Diet Cokes!?! Ha,ha! A small will not do for my mother in-law, it is like it just doesn't taste the same. However the poor diet coke finds its final resting place in my drain, because only two sips are taken from this so loved drink! To all of the other Sonic suffers of the world, just know you aren't alone.

No comments: